Email:

Contact us by email at runner04@gmail.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Special Delivery

Our first shipment arrived in Afghanistan last week. My brother called my mom on Saturday and told her the packages we sent had arrived. He said his platoon was thrilled to receive all the "goodies". He asked my mom to please thank everyone for him and for his platoon. On behalf of my brother and his platoon Thank You ALL for your donations! Your thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated.

When they received the packages they had just returned from being out on convoy for five days. My brother said he didn't sleep the whole time. He was glad to be back to camp and it was a welcome surprise to have our boxes there waiting for everyone.

My brother reports they are all doing well but it is hard out there. He again asked for everyone to pray not only for him but also for his entire platoon. They need our prayers to make it through. He also said please keep those letters coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment